Renault has finally launched its much-awaited Duster SUV in India at prices ranging from Rs 7.19 lakh to Rs 11.29 lakh. The Renault Duster will come in eight variants. Here are the top 10 features of the recently launched Duster SUV
1. The car is available at a base ex-showroom price of Rs 7.19 lakh for the 1.6-litre petrol, Rs 7.99 lakh for the 85PS diesel and Rs 9.99 lakh for the 105PS diesel engines.
2. The 8 way adjustable driver seat means that fatigue has a much lesser chance of overtaking you on a long drive.
3. Tilt steering allows you to find the most comfortable driving position. There’s even a rear AC with independent controls for rear seat passengers.
4. This newly launched SUV is available in two fuel options and three engine options. The 1.6-litre petrol engine produces 104PS of power while the 1.5-litre dCi engine is available in two states of tune – 85PS and 110PS.
5. A short turning radius of 5.2 m makes the Renault Duster extremely agile and easy to manoeuvre in tight corners.
6. A high torque at low RPM makes for easy driving in the city, while a good engine response makes driving over rough terrains effortless.
7. Renault has made significant improvements to the overall refinement levels and the cabin is quieter, engine clatter at idle and noise at speed is well controlled.
8. Being a monocoque, the Duster offers great ride and assures handling with just a bit of body roll.
9. The music system looks smart and is integrated neatly into a flatter, smarter looking centre console.
10. The Duster will compete with the Tata Safari and Mahindra Scorpio.
Renault Duster prices (All prices are Ex-showroom, Delhi)
Petrol RxE : Rs 7.19 lakh
Petrol RxL: Rs 8.19 lakh
Diesel 85 PS RxE: Rs 7.99 lakh
Diesel 85 PS RxL: Rs 8.99lakh
RXL Diesel pack: Rs 9.99 lakh
Diesel 110 PS RxL: Rs 9.99 lakh
Diesel 110 PS RxZ: Rs 10.99 lakh
RXZ Diesel pack: Rs 11.29 lakh